National ICT in Education Seminar

2009 may have just started but am already feeling the time wheezing by so quickly.

I am scheduled to give a keynote at a seminar organised by UPSI in less than 2 weeks time. I can still remember how, when I first got the message asking me whether I was available to speak almost a year ago. I felt that it was so far down the road! Anyway time has flown so quickly and the seminar is just around the corner.

I'm looking forward to sharing some of my latest thoughts and ideas on how Web 2.0 can support today's learners. I'm using some of these tools for an online graduate course in the Master of Instructional Design and Technology program at OUM and I believe some of our learners will thrive on Learning 2.0.

Some details of the keynote addresses to be delivered at the seminar are at:
http://ikict.upsi.edu.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=33

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOOC on mobile learning at OUM

Missing in Action - New Learning Technologies to be Faulted