A blast from the past

There was a time when I was writing up to three columns a week for our national newspapers, educating the public about the Internet, how interesting it is, how we could benefit from it and so on. I remember writing these with a passion. Unfortunately some of these articles, especially the soft copies, have gone missing from my collection due to corrupted disks, failure to make more than 1 copy and so on.

Imagine my delight when I found these: http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/7903/koleksi.html#Komputer_Tanpa_Internet_Ibarat_Lagu_Tanp.

I can't even begin to think how to thank Hamdan Noor who had somehow got my articles on to part of his web site. But, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am indebted to his gesture and for helping me re-visit the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing in Action - New Learning Technologies to be Faulted

MOOC on mobile learning at OUM

Mobile Learning